Monday 24 February 2014

Mr Banyon (Part One)

Hello, to all my friends in this weird Google multiverse, and to you, perhaps a new friend who was just passing by… welcome!

As you may know, I put a lot of thought into my captions... a lot of blood, sweat, tears and other bodily fluids… all for you. So please take a moment to read them, and especially this one: it kicks off the first of a seven part series.

It originally started as a one-shot, but the captioning gods and goddesses compelled me to look deeper, to plunge the depths of my depraved unconscious. The spoils are here for you to enjoy… but in due course. The remaining parts, while written, are still being polished.

In the meantime, please read... and leave me your comments. In a cold and callous world, they are the only things that bring me warmth.



4 comments:

  1. "...But, now the time for talking is over, Brenda. It's time for letting your body express your thoughts, isn't it? That's right, let your sensuality speak for you, Brenda! Mm, lovely! Very good!
    Now, Brenda, let my share my... thoughts with you... "

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! I'm glad you're back, Brenda.

    ReplyDelete
  3. very interesting beginning, looking forward to reading the rest of this

    ReplyDelete